Thursday 24 September 2009

Geek sheek...

Jumper from H&M, Boots from New Look
(Excuse the background, Ionly noticed after )

So finally I've got myself a pair of 'Geek sheeks' (as I call them) and if i'm honest I'm quite late on to the trend, but better late than never I guess. And my reason? Only a few can pull them off really. I mean, on Pixie Geldof and Alexa Chung, the look is too hot but on me... no comment. Who would've thought that geeks would be the style icons of 2009? Who knows, next year it could be our grandparents...

I haven't actually worn my Geek Sheeks out yet as they are what some would call 'fake', I however, call them 'customised' as I purchased them at an exclusive place named, Cineworld before watching The Final Destination 3D, then punched out the 3D lenses and just like that, it was a hot purchase. If it weren't for 'Real D' being printed on the side, they'd be wearable but you know, it's something i'll have to take up with the cinema's supplier. The real things though, can be purchased in Topshop and Newlook as well as Specsavers and with the trend still out there, why not go get some...!

No comments:

Post a Comment